Updated: Apr 14, 2020
Recipe by Corinne Tobias
When I say I went through hell and high water, I mean I drove to two different bakeries to find an amazing organic sourdough bread, made a big batch of pothead pesto, shot video of the whole damned thing, forgot to calculate the dosage, ate half of one, and got super crazy ridiculously messed up from all of that hash butter.
I guess I went through high on hash butter… Buh dum chhhh.
Marijuana Grilled Cheese Recipe
1. Make hash butter or cannabis coconut oil. Calculate your THC dosage. Test if possible.
2. Preheat a ceramic pan over medium heat. Smear:
1 Tablespoon of regular butter on one side of the bread and
1 dose of cannabis infused hash oil or cannabis coconut oil on the other side of the bread
3. Place the bread, HASH BUTTER OR CANNABIS COCONUT OIL SIDE DOWN in the preheated pan until melted (this will help melt the cheese)… you can skip this step to preserve cannabinoids, terpenes and flavanoids.
4. Flip the bread so that it’s REGULAR BUTTER side down and layer on:
organic mozzarella cheese
(or any grilled cheese ingredients that you’d like)
5. Cover the pan with a lid for a minute to help get the cheese melting.
6. Close the sandwich and fry until golden brown on one side. Flip and fry until golden brown on the other side.
7. Serve HOT
View More From Corinne
Check more of Corinne cannabis recipes Here